Wednesday, May 11, 2011

what i wore {& loved!} wednesday


I just wanted to take a minute to share an outfit I wore last week,
and something that I really, really love...

top - Target
necklace - Lisa Leonard
flip-flops - Old Navy
skirt - I made it!!

Yes, I made myself a skirt. :)
It may not seem like a big deal, but {almost} every other time
I've tried making a skirt, it just hasn't turned out quite right.

This time, I used Caroline's tutorial on Yellow Songbird.
It was SEW easy, and it only took me like 20 minutes to put it all together.
You should try it! I bet you'll like it. ;)

linking up with these lovely ladies...

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I am just a beginning sewist... your skirt looks lovely! hugs - here fr WILW

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

so cute! you made that?! im impressed. love the print too!!!

thechattymommy said...

Great job on your skirt!
Visiting from WILW - http://www.thechattymommy.com

Kel said...

very cute!!!