Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{my first!} what i wore wednesday

Hello!

I've been wanting to participate with What I Wore Wednesday
for quite awhile now, I just haven't been brave enough...
I finally decided that it didn't really matter if my pictures were stellar, 
or my outfits were cute enough, etc, etc...

So here I am! :)
I don't have a picture for every day,
but I'm okay with that.

{last tuesday}

ruffled top :: from Kelly
jeans :: Walmart
rosettes :: Allora Handmade
necklace :: Lisa Leonard

{last thursday}

top :: Target
skirt :: Target
flats :: Crocs
hair pins :: beat road

{last friday, baking cookies for a friend's wedding}

top & jeans you can't really see :: Aeropostale & Walmart
adorable apron :: Lima Bean Designs
cookies :: yum!

{saturday, going to the wedding}

dress :: Kohl's
shoes :: Famous Footware?
beaded hair clips :: Heartspun by Wendy
{the handsome husband & a couple of sisters made it in, too!}

{tuesday, errands & a date with my man}

top :: Target
jeans :: Walmart
bag :: Target {Converse}
necklace :: The Vintage Pearl


pleated poppy Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Sarah B. said...

You look too cute! I love that dress :)

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

So so cute! I'm your CHWH swap partner! YAY.

Amanda said...

You are adorable! Love the apron pic - that's real life!! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love all the outfits - esp. the last one. you are so cute!

Ramona Iordan said...

how cute are you with all your pretty hair accessories! thanks for stopping by!

Caroline G. said...

you are so cute! I love all your oufits!

Adrian said...

My pictures are never great! Your apron is super cute and those cookies look wonderful!