Thursday, April 22, 2010

{zebra print}

I love when other people know I'm crafty.

Because then I get questions like...

"Can you fix this dress for me?"
"Oh, you can figure out how to make boutonnieres, right?"
"Will you make a headband to match this dress?"

And really, I don't mind. I like helping people. I like doing things. So it all works out.

This week I made this adorable headband:


So fun, right?!
It's for my {future}* niece, for her birthday.
Her grandma {my future* mother-in-law} made her a dress with zebra print fabric and hot pink accents.
Now she has the perfect accessory!


I really hope she likes it. :)

What have you made this week?

*just a note: when I refer to my {future} family, it's actually my sweetheart's family. hopefully that's not too confusing!

6 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Your headband is absolutely adorable! :-)

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Very cute! Love that zebra print! I always enjoy reading about your newest creations. Thanks for joining us! :)

~Kim

crush. blog said...

so cute!

Lucy Marie said...

I love it! I have always loved Zebra print. When I was growing up, I chose to decorate my room with an African theme and the focal points were all zebra printed things. I still have many of them. I don't have a place in my house for all my decorations now, but hopefully someday. If my baby ends up being a girl, you better believe she's going to be wearing zebra print and hot pink whenever possible!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

My daughter would totally love this...adorable!

***Sharon*** said...

Of course they will love it! Shoot. I'm 40 years old and would wear it! ;)