Monday, October 4, 2010

{Petunia Blooms} is now open!


I've been making plans to open a new shop for several months now.
You saw the {sneak peek}, and now I am excited to announce that {Petunia Blooms} is open!
I won't lie, this is really exciting for me. :)

roses & purple blooms zipped pouches

There's only a few items currently, but I'll be snapping photos and listing new products this week. I'd love it if you stopped by the shop to see for yourself!

Also, there's a grand opening special going on for a limited time...
{See the shop announcement for details, but it involves something you'll get for free!}

You'll be seeing more {Petunia Blooms} in the future, including a fun giveaway. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Mandy England said...

It looks great Jacky! I LOVE your color choices! Super cute :]

Meg said...

Looks amazing so far, I am off to check it out to see the rest! Congrats, I am sure it will be a huge success!
xoxo~Meg

Katie Lane said...

That is exciting!! Best of luck with it.

Sandy a la Mode said...

weee sooo exciting girl!!

Kim Franklin said...

and the fun journey begins, enjoy the ride... I wish you the best of luck :-)

--Kim

Anonymous said...

congratulations Jackie!

emily anderson said...

such cute stuff, jacky!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your pretty product line. :)

~Kim