Thursday, March 10, 2011

{rainy day} & 7 things


{1} I woke up to rain this morning. Not my favorite kind of weather,
but I guess I'll live.

{2} I love {these brackets}. I use them all the time, probably too much. I've even gotten pretty good at writing them myself.

{3} I signed up for a hoop art swap recently.
I've never really done hoop art. I hope that whatever I make turns out well...

{4} My latest hobby {or obsession, depending on your point of view} is embroidery! I kind of picked it up because of the hoop art swap, but also because I need something new. Sewing, but just for fun. I'm mostly just learning as I go, figuring out what works and what doesn't. Not sure if I'm doing it right, but it turns out pretty well. ;) I hope to share some of my projects soon.

{5} I have about 4 different things {DIY, projects, etc.} that I want to blog about...I need a less busy life so that I have more time!

{6} I made a checklist yesterday of the things I need to get done, and I finished {almost} everything! I love productivity. :)

{7} Yes, 7 is a random number, but I have things to get done. What are you up to today?

3 comments:

Em {Emerging Em} said...

Can't wait to see your new projects! :)

Ashley Eiban said...

Love that little cloud picture! So cute! I'm over the rain here too, seems nonstop! And I use {} waaaay too often as well- but they are just so darn cute! Can't wait to see your new little projects!

kate @ be merry, kate said...

I love {brackets like this} too. Big fan! And days of productivity? THE BEST! I have a checklist going today but it is so not working out for me today as I have an angry client kind of taking over my life right now!

We're also having a rainy day... pray that it stays rainy because they're predicting it to change to snow tonight! 3-6 inches! :( Big thumbs down.

*kate