Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Love Wednesday {pretty garland}

Hello Wednesday!

lollipops

Lately I'm finding myself falling more & more in love with creative garland ideas...

paint chip heart garland
{pinned here - not sure of original source}

I made some of this paint chip heart garland last week, and it is beyond cute.
I've already decided to use it for the wedding because I love it!
{I've even posted it twice...}


I love bunting, and this paper bunting with tiny clothespins is so sweet!


This is really lovely...


I love all the creative uses I've seen for cupcake liners - so fun!

How about you? What would you make these pretty garlands for?

*****

Have a lovely day!

10 comments:

Jami said...

So pretty! I love all of them!

DearHelenHartman said...

What pretty and creative ideas! LOVE the paint sample one.

Mandy [Mandipidy] said...

Ooo, thank you for the inspiration! I've been meaning to make some pretty garland for the nursery and haven't gotten around to it. That might be just the project for today! :)

Cailan said...

What lovely ideas - I hadn't seen all of these! Thanks for the inspiration - now to find More places for some More garland. ;)

Nay said...

I *have* to do some of these for my daughter's room - so sweet and girly!

Love your bloggy and I'm stopping by from WILW, too:)
Hope we can be neighbors (I'm now a new follower)
Happy Wed!

katie said...

Love them all. I especially love the use of clothes pins.

Seek First said...

Got the paint swatches for the first last week when I saw that on pinterest. Now just to buy the heart shaped punch. My office is going to be so much more fun when it is up!

Jordan said...

I love garland, it's always so fun and a simple decoration that can really transform the look of things.

Sunny Vanilla said...

I'm sold on the cupcake garland! So cute!!

The Bonjour Four said...

i LOVE garland!