Monday, September 17, 2012

SheReadsTruth: Galations


The SheReadsTruth community starts a new study today; Galations! 

I'm excited about this one. I've been (very, very slowly) reading through the Bible chronologically over the past year or so, so I've been reading in the Old Testament pretty exclusively. I just started going to a new Bible study where we're working through Genesis, so still Old Testament. Don't get me wrong, I love the Old Testament, but I'm excited to start reading somewhere else as well.

More fun news? This plan is actually available from SheReadsTruth through YouVersion, so you don't have to jump back & forth between the app & the site like I did before. Pretty exciting!

So, will you join us? This group of ladies has definitely been a blessing & an encouragement for me to dig into the Word every single day. The more the merrier! ;)

1 comment:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

such fun! I did this once it was good to read start to finish :) I am happy reading where I feel lead!