Friday, May 3, 2013

SNAP! 2013 // Queen Bee Market


I've dreamed at shopping the Queen Bee Market for quite a while,
so you can bet I was excited when I heard that QBM would be happening at SNAP!

I just wanted to share some of the goodies I came home with;
I couldn't resist supporting handmade, although I did tell my husband
it might have to be my Christmas present for the year. ;)

 >> gorgeous engraved wood coasters + a diy banner from Alexis Mattox Designs
 >> mint chevron tee from The Printed Palette
 >> an adorable elephant from Kelsey Bang
               {I don't have kids, but I had to get this little guy for me, ha!}
 >> earrings from Hoopla Earrings
 >> pretty heart ring from Cinnamon Sticks
 >> necklace/hair clip from Creme de la Gems
               {these were actually a birthday gift for my baby sister, she loved them!}
 >> lip balm from Kustom Kissers
 >> cute magnets from Livy Love Designs
 >> wristlet from August Blossoms
 >> my favorite button earrings from Made by Jewls
 >> headbands from Vintage Rose Wraps

I would definitely encourage you to check out these wonderful shops!
So glad I got a chance to shop in person, but their online shops are just as great.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Those coasters you were telling me about are awesome!!! & that elephant, love! :)

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

I got the lip balm too and it is so good.
Tees from the Printed Palette for my kids are being held for spring pictures but I am so excited for them to wear them :)

Regine Karpel said...

Wonderful!
All of them!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com