Tuesday, June 4, 2013

summer sunglasses {Firmoo review}


Summer in Florida is HOT & BRIGHT.
I love my state & I've never wanted to live anywhere else,
but I won't lie and say it's not rough sometimes. ;)

I recently got to choose a pair of glasses from Firmoo;
since I don't wear Rx glasses, sunglasses seemed like the perfect option!
Firmoo.com offers a ton of options as far as glasses go,
you can shop by style/shape/etc,
and you can get your 1st pair for free!
Firmoo also offers a Virtual Try-On system,
which I think is great if you aren't sure which frames you want.


I chose this fun pair, #OTO3570
They're a bit different from my usual sunglasses choices,
but I actually like them a lot!
The frames are big enough to protect my eyes
from that bright sunshine, and they're really comfy.
They arrived with a hard plastic case,
a soft pouch case, a repair kit, & a cleaning cloth.
I've been keeping the soft case in my purse so the glasses stay safe,
and the cleaning cloth is perfect since
I always seem to get fingerprints on my sunnies.


Overall, I was very happy with my Firmoo experience;
I'll be wearing these shades all summer! ;)
Be sure to check out their website
the next time you need a pair of glasses.

{Firmoo sent me a free pair of glasses, but all opinions are my own}

>>>>> <<<<<

Don't forget!
You can enter to win some fun coffee & tea goodies here.
Also, my {virtual} Thirty One party is tonight,
so come join us & shop here!

3 comments:

Melissa Gill said...

Cute pic! Your new glasses look fab! I'm going to have to check out the site, i've never heard of them before.

Elisabeth said...

Wow, I really like those sunglasses. May have been looking at there glasses :)

& I will be at your party tonight ;)

<3 elisabeth

Shachi Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.