Monday, August 12, 2013

{sparkle} Flawed Perfection Jewelry


this summer has practically been a blur! crazy!
obviously blogging was not at the top of my list...
but I still have some fun things to share,
so hoping to settle back in to a schedule.
stick with me! :)

>>>>> <<<<<

Megan & I have worked together before on some fun projects
{I really loved the Dinner at Downton post}
and I'm excited to share some of the new things she's been up to!


"Megan Reynolds started Flawed Perfection Jewelry in 2009, right after she graduated from high school and right before she started college. For the past four years, she worked to grow her business while being a full-time student. She just graduated with her business degree in May 2013 & is excited to just into being a full-time entrepreneur. She is based out of San Diego, CA and is always inspired by the gorgeous landscapes of her sunny home. Megan creates playful, and colorful customized Swarovski crystal jewelry designs that work for women of all ages and walks of life. If you are attending a wedding, just running errands with the kids, or anything in between, there is something from Flawed Perfection Jewelry for you!


She uses the finest crystals and high quality sterling silver, silver-filled, and stainless steel to create jewelry that is timeless, yet very modern. Her earrings start at just $10 & can be perfect for any occasion (they're also her best-selling items)! Additionally, Megan believes in giving back with her business. Back in March, she started a commitment to donate a percentage of her sales to the Half the Sky Movement, which helps oppressed women worldwide with several key issues. Read more about her pledge here. So, when you buy from Flawed Perfection Jewelry, you are also doing good at the same time!"


I personally love Megan's {fairly new} section of the shop that offers interchangeable pieces.
You can choose the pieces you like best & then mix-and-match them however you'd like.
I think it's a great way to get the most out of your jewelry without having to spend a ton of money.


Megan sent me this beautiful "Sweet Treat" layered sparkle necklace;
I just love it! The colors are so pretty & I know all those tiny beads were attached with care.
If I ever want to mix it up, I could just order another bead cluster &
add it to the chain I already have for a totally new necklace! So fun!


If you'd like to order your own Flawed Perfection piece,
Megan is offering my readers a discount code for 2 weeks:
just use JACKYROCKS for 10% off anything in the shop!

Keep up with Megan & Flawed Perfection Jewelry: Online Shop | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest

{Megan sent me a necklace to review, but all opinions are 100% my own}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so beautiful dress,including mustard gown evening prom clothes if you want to know more Please visit our website http://www.glamchase.co.uk/

Clipping Solutions said...

I appreciate your effort. Thanks for the tutorial.
Photo Retouching Services

Nia said...

Hello I am Nia from gacorteros.com, I was reading your article and you looks so pretty when u wear it,
where I can find accessories like that? Let me know? U can visit my website to contact me :)