Monday, February 21, 2011

mondays

{seriously, I love searching Etsy for "coffee" just to see what I can come up with. You've probably noticed. ;)}

Mondays.
Not at all my favorite day.
Usually Mondays are my "off day".
I don't have to go anywhere, so I'll spend the day
cleaning, sewing, taking photos for the shop, etc, etc.
Today, however, I have lots of other stuff to do.
Namely playing {chauffeur} for my little sister...
Oh well.

Hope your Monday is lovely & productive!

*****

The winner of the {lovebirds} giveaway is #24,
sweet Rachel from Cherry Tree Lane!
Rachel, you've got email. :)

1 comment:

Kim Franklin said...

Its always the time your usual activites change when you realize how awesome it was to have the day to do what you wanted to do. Do have fun with your sister though.

-Much Love, Kim and Mr. Gnome