Monday, October 10, 2011

plum {a guest post from caroline.}

Hello, everyone!
While I'm off enjoying newly-married life, I've asked a few of my blog friends to share with you.
I hope you enjoy their posts, and please be sure to leave some comment love! :)

*****

Hi lovies. I'm Caroline & I blog over at Good Times Never Seem Sew Good. Come visit me & you'll get to read about my life as a newlywed, my crafty projects, my favorite recipes, and my attempt at being fashionable~ I'd love for you to come stop by!

While Jacky is starting her new life with her man, she asked me to guest post on her little bliggity blog. Of course I obliged :) I wanna share with you guys one of my favorite colors for Fall this season: PLUM. Oh yes. I'm am pretty much obsessed with this color.

here are a few of my plum finds for you~
Photobucket
4. a fabulous fashion find from side by side blog on Pinterest.
5. wedding garter from Rosebud Lips.

 I hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for having me, Jacky! I hope you're having a blast being a new wifey! :) xoxo

Lindsey said...

ooo love that color!