Thursday, December 1, 2011

dear December,


{from here}

I'm so glad you're finally here!
You are my absolute favorite month of the whole year.
I can now sing Christmas carols with reckless abandon,
deck the halls of our little home,
wrap up lovely presents for the ones I love,
wonder what my hubby's getting for me... {wink!}
celebrate my 21st birthday,
eat lots of yummy Christmas cookies,
enjoy the glow of the season,
and remember that my Savior's birth is the real reason
for this wonderful time of the year!

6 comments:

Kel said...

Love December!!! Even better cause we don't have snow yet!

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

Aww! I LOVE DECEMBER TOO! Your package is going out tomorrow (for the giveaway)... [an early birthday present, perhaps] :) & let me know if you get your CHWH package! I got mine but haven't opened it yet. I LOVE the anticipation :)

Chelsea Leigh said...

Hello hello!
New follower here.
:)
Found your blog from muchloveilly.
I'm excited to read more about you.
AND YES.
So glad that you also think Christmas is REALLY about celebrating Jesus. :)

Can't wait to read more.

xo. chelsea
www.happybowlucky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So so so excited for December too! favorite time of the year!!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

It is the most wonderful time of the year! Thanks for the warm and fuzzy thoughts :)

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Love it! ISn't Christmas the best?!