Thursday, July 12, 2012

busy, weird week. (& some favorites!)

this week has been a little crazy.
our "normal" schedule was thrown off because
we had family over Monday - Wednesday.
it was fun, but I haven't been able to get much done.


some of my favorites this week?
>> spending time at the pool with a cute 8-year-old.
>> my adorable new mug from Target.
>> Chik-Fil-A for lunch with the Mister.
>> prep work for new reversible headwraps.
>> going ice skating for the first time in 10 years!
>> happy, happy mail from Lisa Leonard,
>> working on a couple of different project
for/with some other bloggers.

so, a lot of fun stuff, but now my
"to do" list is about a mile long,
and I'd better get to it.

hope you all have been having a wonderful week!

{other stuff}
I have a little post up on Mandie's blog
with a fun summer date idea. check it out!

one day left to enter to win an adorable
fabric garland from Sand & Starfish.
don't miss it!

No comments: