Tuesday, July 3, 2012

pinned it & did it :: coffee sugar scrub

Remember last week's post where I shared some DIY beauty ideas?
Well, I made a couple of them already {I do projects when I get bored, wink!}
and wanted to share. Homemade scrubs are so fun!

>> coffee sugar scrub <<


you'll need
1/2 cup coarsely ground coffee
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup coarse sea salt
3/4 cup oil of choice
{like Ashley, I used coconut oil}


This is a super fast & easy project.
The scrub is a  little rough, but it made my hands feel nice & soft!
I put some in a little mason jar for my sister's birthday
and still had plenty left for me to use.

>>> <<<

I'm hoping to share more "pinned it & did it" posts
as I work through different projects; stay tuned! :)

also, the winner of the HanMadeThings giveaway is Courtney.
I've emailed the winner, congrats!

2 comments:

010 said...

thanks for sharing
3lin

Unknown said...

Thanks for this!! I pin tons of stuff but then always second guess whether it will be worth the trouble. I'm book marking this for Christmas gifts!!

Xo