Wednesday, June 27, 2012

beauty-ish :: DIY ideas

I'm no expert on things like makeup, hair products, and skin care,
but I wanted to share a few DIY ideas I've found recently & want to try out.
Please note, I haven't actually tried these yet, so I can't vouch for them.
They look fun, though!

>>>>><<<<<

this looks like a fun way to use up old eyeshadow!

supposedly banishes oil & blackheads in 20 minutes.

I definitely want to make some of this for my hands;
it's supposed to make them super soft. :)

I did pick up some extra napkins last time I was there,
and they seem to work well; much cheaper than the blotters I bought before!

I have everything I need for this mask already in my kitchen, so I need to try it soon!
There's also a brown sugar scrub recipe in the same article.

what are your favorite DIY beauty tips + tricks?
I'd love to hear about them!

>>>>><<<<<

Don't forget!
You can enter to win an adorable
custom bow clutch this week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

love it-thanks for sharing