Monday, June 25, 2012

weather you like it or not.

{image credit here, taken not-so-far-away from my in-law's house}

Thanks to tropical storm Debby, our weekend was much more eventful than we planned.
If we would have known how bad the weather would be yesterday morning,
we would have just stayed home, but oh well.

The Mister & I got stuck on the wrong side of the Skyway bridge,
so we spent the night at my in-law's, driving around the looong way this morning.
Fortunately, we made it back home safely, and hopefully this storm will be moving on soon.

So, my Monday has been a little crazy already...
but I'll be back later with a fun giveaway for you guys. :)
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

glad you made it home safely! it's crazy how weather is so different everywhere - we could use some rain badly!!

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Whoa! That's crazy!! Glad to hear you got home safe!