Saturday, June 23, 2012

Miles Behind Me + Forever Young

Hello, lovelies! I have another little feature for you today!


I met Chelle through the Love & Envelopes birthday club
{yay for birthdays!},
and here she is to tell you just a little bit more about herself.


what are 3 words that describe you?
Short, awesomestatic (a word a friend made up about me), and Asian.


where do you find inspiration?
I find my inspiration in the things around me.
If I see something that catches my eye I sew it. Just depends on what it is.

what is your current favorite item in your shop?
 My favorite item in my shop is the bag I have up and the
proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. 


be sure to check out her shop & stop by her blog to say hello. :)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Thanks so much for this!!!!