Friday, June 1, 2012

photo dump!

it's been a while since I posted an InstaFriday,
& I wanted to share a bunch of photos from everyday life.
So it's just a photo dump today! ;)

this adorably sweet bunny melted my heart!
-----
gorgeous new prints from Pen & Paint.

hanging out by the pool with a good book + my journal
-----
a favorite tee + a new ruffled headwrap
.
strong coffee + some Truth are good parts of my morning.

washi tape makes everything prettier. ;)
-----
a whole stack of lovely fabric headwraps - I love them!

my new cool cones for popsicles!
I went with mango peach + berry pomegranate smoothie pops.

a project to pretty up our dining room wall
-----
editing photos for the shop; tedious, but necessary.

my piano has been neglected lately, but now I'm working on the
Bridal March for a vow renewal later this month. fun!
-----
Psalm 27. love it.

that's all I've got for today...
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of this, especially that sweet little bunny, your new headbands, and that awesome looking craft for your wall!

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

When you introduced me to Pen & Paint, I immediately bought a print! LOVE it & thanks. ADORABLE little bunny rabbit & yay for new projects & new items in the shop! Happy weekend!

Jodi said...

I love your pics! Cute bunnies, great books, cute crafts, my kind of week :)

Marilyn said...

Super cute captures. ADORE the bunnies.. You also have great crafts.. :)) I would LOVE LOVE if you could pweease link your post to a fun party I have happening ~ photo linky via Finagle A Foto.. Very lovely blog you have here and I'm officially a follower.:)). I look forward to stopping in more and indulging... Thanks SO much in advance.. Wishing you an amazing week ahead.. xo~ Marilyn
http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/faf-16-best-of-week-photography.html

Marilyn said...

Super cute captures. ADORE the bunnies.. You also have great crafts.. :)) I would LOVE LOVE if you could pweease link your post to a fun party I have happening ~ photo linky via Finagle A Foto.. Very lovely blog you have here and I'm officially a follower.:)). I look forward to stopping in more and indulging... Thanks SO much in advance.. Wishing you an amazing week ahead.. xo~ Marilyn
http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/faf-16-best-of-week-photography.html

Unknown said...

That bunny is too precious!! I need to get in on the wahi tape trend I'm thinkin. So happy to have found your cute blog :)

xo Shane