Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wishing :: Lisa Leonard Designs

the lovely & talented Lisa Leonard launched her new summer collection yesterday,
and OH. MY. WORD.

There are already a bunch of Lisa's pieces on my wish list,
and now I've added a few more:

this necklace has got to be my new favorite.
I have a thing for ampersands, and the little initials are so sweet!

this feather is so dainty & pretty.
love the little bead accents!

once again, adorable initials.
love the heart, love the banner.

I got my own bike a couple months ago,
so this sweet necklace would be perfect!

Now I just have to convince the Mister that one of these necklaces
would make a perfect "just because" gift. wink!

{{ I can't say enough good things about Lisa's jewelry,
but all opinions are my own. She doesn't know I'm writing this. :) }}

**********

linking up with Krystina today!

4 comments:

Erin Keys said...

Ohhhh love love love! My favorite is the bow necklace. She is ahmazzzing! :)

Katie said...

i love her jewelry!! My favorite is the feather one!

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

i love every.single.piece. seriously, how does one woman have SO much talent. i'm in love with it all. really hoping i get my first piece, SOON!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

yes! I love her summer collection so much :) great picks!