Wednesday, June 20, 2012

pinning again.

back in March, I blogged about deleting my Pinterest account,
due to some unsettling things in their Terms of Service.
{you can read that whole post here.}

My husband thinks I'm a little silly for worrying about it so much,
and Pinterest did end up changing their terms slightly.

Then, I randomly checked Pinterest over the weekend,
and my boards were still there! I have no idea how that happened,
because I deleted my account twice. Oh well!

{from my "taped" board}

So, I'm back to pinning.
I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it considering my last post,
but most of the things I pin are tutorials & recipes 
that have a "pin me" button, which kind of gives permission.
& it's just so easy, having all those links in one place. ;)


>>>>><<<<<

linking up with Krystina, because I really do love Pinterest!

also, be sure to stop by & enter to win a pretty ruffle necklace;
only a couple of days left!

5 comments:

kate @ be merry, kate said...

I was all set to delete lots of things, but then when I saw the change in services, I let it go. I agree, most of my pins are tutorials and recipes (if I pin at all these days honestly!). Every so often I go through my boards and try to find the true source for the photo. If I can't find it, I delete it. I'm taking a kind of going-forward approach and making sure I do responsible pinning from here on out! ;)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I deleted all my pins back in March because of the Pinterest hub bub happening and am just now starting to rebuild my boards, the right way ... which is why I posted about what I did today! You and I are on the same wavelength, girl. :)

Erin Keys said...

I am a pinterest addict. I usually do it from my iphone with the ap, so I didnt realzie there was any commotion going on???

The Olive Tree Blog said...

off to follow your board!

I think a lot of the responsibility is with the pin-ner to find the source if they are the first to pin that item...it is a lack of education really...glad they are starting to make changes

Caitlin said...

I love crafty pins, it gives me ideas for some fun weekend projects :) I hope to see more of your projects and crafts!

http://www.charmcolorfully.blogspot.com