Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{day at the beach}

Confession: I did not go to the beach at all this summer.
Yes, I live in Florida, the beach is about 15 minutes from my house...
but I rarely go.

So on Friday, I got to spend the day at the beach with the sweetheart & his family!
We had a lot of fun, with the ocean, the sun and the sand.
And I always love an excuse to spend time with my man. :)

Anyway...

I wanted to show you all my new swimsuit, because I think it's adorable:


Isn't it cute?!

I needed a new suit SO badly - I'd had my last one for about 5 years.
I can't remember how I stumbled across Lime Ricki, but I've had my eye on the Nicki top for quite awhile.
I finally ordered it when they had their Labor Day sale.

And now I need an excuse to go to the beach more often...September is definitely still beach weather in Florida!

*****

Happy Tuesday, dear readers!
What are your plans for today?

11 comments:

Mandy England said...

Mmmm, boy do I miss the beach! I'd be there every day if I could :]
Love the swimsuit- super cute!

Elisabeth said...

I love it! And it is very modest, that is hard to find in a swimsuit.

I plan and relaxing till I have to go to work later this afternoon! Sounds like a good day to me :)

<3

The Bonjour Four said...

i LOVE Lime Ricki!! and i love your bathing suit! soo cute

Jessica said...

I simply LOVE Lime Ricki!

Danielle said...

such a cute suit..
it's starting to get cold here is wisconsin...so no more beach for a while :( i do love fall, though!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Very adorable swimsuit. And this summer (heck, every summer), I am guilty of not visiting any of my local beaches even though I'm 15 minutes from the coast. I rely on a four-hour drive to Massachusett's Cape Cod to get my one-week-a-year fill!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that is a cuuuute swimsuit! love it!!!

and yes its been pretty warm here in south carolina too - except for all the rain this past week but its not fall in the south yet!

have a lovely week, friend!!

David McLeod said...

way super cute!!!

p.s. i blogged about YOU today! you've been wiggled!

David McLeod said...

way super cute!!!

p.s. i blogged about YOU today! you've been wiggled!

Blair McLeod said...

so sorry about the above two comments from "david" it was actually me and didn't realize i was logged in under my husband.

but... like i said. super cute! AND i blogged about YOU today!! xo

ag. said...

aah i am so in love with that swimsuit! i love going to the beach and would feel pretty darn good sporting that suit there! love it!