Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{ten things}

{one} I miss blogging whenever I can't post regularly. And I'm super behind with all your lovely comments.

{two} My dad threw his back out last Thursday...thus the disrupt to my schedule. He could barely walk, was supposed to be better by Saturday, and is forcing himself to go back to work today. Hopefully he survives.

{three} Mornings are my least favorite time of day. I literally have to drag myself out of bed. Especially because...

{four} I've been staying up WAY too late reading this and this. Both excellent books in totally different ways.

{five} Life has gotten quite busy. I'm not quite sure how.

{six} I like messy buns. My curls don't allow for much else!

{seven} I'm really struggling with life right now. I may fill an entire post {or three}, but for now, I'm not sure how much I should share. Just know that I am far from perfect, and far from having a perfect life.

{eight} I'm trying/planning/hoping to open up a brand new Etsy shop...and calling it Petunia Blooms. What do you think about the name? I need your opinions!

{nine} I've been crocheting. A lot. And I like it.

{ten} I think it's easier for me to formulate my thoughts in list form. You'll probably be seeing more {ten things} posts in the future.

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisabeth said...

Aw girl! Sounds like life has you going for a spin. Well I think its time we get coffee, lunch or a girls weekend! Lets get together SOON! Love you tons <3


P.S.
You may have seen my blog has had a name change haha :))

Muthering Heights said...

I'm not a morning person either!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your list~!! it makes it very easy to see what's going on in your life. i have to totally drag myself out of bed too, but i do look forward to reading everyone's blogs in the morning and seeing if my etsy shop sold!!

btw, i'm having a giveaway of ad space so you should stop by and enter for your new etsy shop! can't wait to see it!! :)

Laura Darling said...

Hi, I just found your blog! Life always has a way of becoming so overwhelming and I never know how either! Hope your dad feels better, and I am TOTALLY with you on the messy bun!