Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{petal pins!}


I don't know about you, but I love dressing up plain outfits with sweet accessories.
Thus, an entire section of {Petunia Blooms} is devoted to petal pins.

I love them. I've made several that I planned on listing, and ended up keeping for myself {oops!}.
They also make fabulous gifts - I've given them for birthdays, and the girls were so excited.

The great thing?
They come in sets of two.
One to give, one to keep!

{or you can keep both, I don't mind}


The Autumn Spice & Pumpkin sets are perfect for this Fall season!

Also, with every purchase, you will receive a free gift :: a petal pin from me!
{while supplies last, of course}

Which set is your favorite?

*****

Be sure to stop by and enter the Knitty Bitties giveaway!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! these are going on my wish list!

Kim said...

they look great! :)

Mama B said...

Thanks for linking up! those are super cute!

hiyaluv said...

cute:)

The Bonjour Four said...

suuuuuper cute!! you're a natural ;)

Sandy a la Mode said...

your pins are sooo super cute girl!! xoxo