Thursday, February 16, 2012

truth.


I read these great Truths this week, and they really spoke to my heart.
Just wanted to share with you this morning...

The Truth is, apart from "abiding in Him" - living in constant, conscious union with
& dependence on Him - I cannot do anything of spiritual or eternal value.

The Truth is, it is impossible for me to be the woman He wants me to be
apart from my spending consistent time cultivating a relationship with Him,
in the Word & prayer.

((from Lies Women Believe, Nancy Leigh DeMoss))

4 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Great quotes!

Oh don't be scared of lipstick. I'd say start off small like the Loreal Balms. But totally go into a Sephora and just play. The associates will alcohol the samples (have to get them sterilized) so you can swatch and try on. And at Sephora you can always return if you aren't happy.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Anonymous said...

That book is so good! Great quotes!

Unknown said...

That is one of my favorite books! Such convicting truth in those quotes :) You have a great blog!

Anonymous said...

These are very similar to the truths God has been teaching me lately. He has been teaching me a lot about His grace and how He formed me to be in His image.

-Kate

P.S. Following you on Bloglovin now. Keep up the inspiring posts!