Friday, September 2, 2011

{color love} color & you

Go ahead, choose a color!
Whichever catches your eye first, that makes you go "ooh, I love that one!"

What is that color supposed to say about you?
{don't worry, this is just for fun...}

{pinned here}

I was immediately drawn to blossom & strawberry.

"You are able to gently say the things that your friends need to hear..."

"You are very lucky with opportunities appearing like magic..."

Okay, so maybe not.
But I still think it's fun. ;)

Which color caught your eye?

3 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Beet & Fig for me!
Very interesting!

Lena B, Actually said...

p.s. linked this to my FB page!
thanks again for sharing

(https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mom2MemphisAndRuby/241479332543053)

Seek First said...

so fun! blueblell for me!