Thursday, September 8, 2011

one month!

One month. Can you believe it?!

Back in January, when we got engaged,
October seemed ages away.
The closer we get, the faster it comes.
And I couldn't be more excited! ;)

So what have I been up to lately?
Obviously, lots of projects for the wedding...
{from top left to bottom right}

{1} I have at least 4 lists going right now.
Things are getting done, and my lists keep shrinking!
{2 & 3} I'm making my own veil, and the DIY Bride magazine
has an easy set of instructions to follow.
(I ordered the netting on Etsy.)
{4} This is one of my favorite projects,
these sweet little birdhouses. :)
{5 & 6} I looove this fabric.
When you see pictures of our wedding,
that fabric will be in lots of places. :)
Including 24+ yards of pennant bunting!

So, there's a little sneak peek at a few of the details.
I can't wait to see it all put together!

P.S. We also found a place to live!
Papers are signed, and we get the keys on Monday!!
I'll be sharing more about our new home soon...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh that is so exciting! I remember when we moved into our first place. It was a one bedroom apartment, tiny, but we loved it and each other. Now we live in a house and have an almost two year old. Today is just the beginning! Your love for each other will just grow and grow and grow!!! Praying for you and I'm excited to see how it all turns out! :)