Monday, September 12, 2011

{diy ideas} washi tape!

I've seen washi tape popping up all over the place lately!
I'm probably the last to know {that's usually me when it comes to trends...},
but I think there are so many cute patterns & designs
And it's so versatile!

So, I just wanted to share some fun projects
I've found that you can do with washi tape.
Like...

these sweet little washi flowers

makeover a plain notebook




and a favorite of mine, washi bunting.

I'm pretty certain that I need to get some of this tape SOON so I can start creating!

I've seen cute washi tape here & here...
If you have a washi tape source, do share!

Happy Monday, everyone!

5 comments:

kate @ be merry, kate said...

I love this tape! It's so sweet looking! I think it will be really fun once kids are around - oh the projects that could be made! Until then, I REALLY love the can makeover DIY. I would love a few of those cans on a craft table. :)

*kate

Sandy a la Mode said...

love love LOVE washi tape!!

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers, Im going to have to try those!

xo

www.suite4e.com

ps. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog for anyone who is interested!

Kim Franklin said...

i know what you mean about the washi tape discovery... I just barley found out about it a few months ago from my boyfriends aunt. I always find out about things when they are far into cool status

honey my heart said...

washi tape is my fave! i heart using it in packaging and stationery. the flowers made out of washi tape are so awesome.