Monday, September 19, 2011

{handmade love} vintage green limited




I just love this shop, vintage green limited.
I'm not sure how I found it {probably through another blog},
but I fell in love with the sweet birdies Jenn makes...



Have I mentioned that I really love birds? :)

She also make adorable ring bearer pillows, bunting,
and wedding sets.




And, these adorable birds will be making an appearance at my own wedding!


These were a custom order with my own fabric,
and Jenn was fabulous to work with!
I would definitely recommend her work. :)


vintage green limited.

*****

I'm sharing a shop that I really love,
for no reason other than the fact that I like it!
Jenn doesn't know I'm featuring her, I'm not being paid,
my own opinions, etc, etc.

1 comment:

honey my heart said...

these birds are just soooo cute! i would love to buy a pair for my shelves.