Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{hello, tuesday}


Hello, Tuesday!
I hope you all had a lovely long weekend,
full of rest & relaxation.

Just some {totally random} thoughts for this morning...

... I sip my coffee out of my favorite yellow mug
almost every morning.
Yellow just makes me happy. :)

... I am easily overwhelmed when presented
with a lot of options.
Anyone else like that?

... The Sweetheart is exactly 4 months and 4 days
older than me. In case you wanted to know. ;)

... I have a million projects that I'd love to do
just for fun, but I think they'll have to wait 
until after the wedding. Too much to do!

... My baby sister & I love to listen to
Disney music on Pandora.
And sing along, of course. :)

... I have a busy day ahead of me,
so I'd better get going.
Hope you all have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

Ahhh Disney music! Who doesn't love to rock out to these tunes (especially my favorite, "Be Our Guest")! :) Have a great day! My guy has an opposite birthday from me. Mine is 08.09 his 09.08 (he's younger ahhh).

Jessica said...

Great suggestion on the Disney Pandora channel, I'll be listening to it today at work! Thanks!