Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{hello, tuesday}


Hello, Tuesday!
I hope you all had a lovely long weekend,
full of rest & relaxation.

Just some {totally random} thoughts for this morning...

... I sip my coffee out of my favorite yellow mug
almost every morning.
Yellow just makes me happy. :)

... I am easily overwhelmed when presented
with a lot of options.
Anyone else like that?

... The Sweetheart is exactly 4 months and 4 days
older than me. In case you wanted to know. ;)

... I have a million projects that I'd love to do
just for fun, but I think they'll have to wait 
until after the wedding. Too much to do!

... My baby sister & I love to listen to
Disney music on Pandora.
And sing along, of course. :)

... I have a busy day ahead of me,
so I'd better get going.
Hope you all have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahhh Disney music! Who doesn't love to rock out to these tunes (especially my favorite, "Be Our Guest")! :) Have a great day! My guy has an opposite birthday from me. Mine is 08.09 his 09.08 (he's younger ahhh).

Domesticated-Bliss said...

Great suggestion on the Disney Pandora channel, I'll be listening to it today at work! Thanks!