Monday, February 1, 2010

{ fabric }

I will admit this to you.
I seem to have a slight obsession with sewing at this point in time.

And that's not a bad thing!
Seriously, I need to snap some photos of some of my creations. I'd love to share them with you. Maybe a little later this week? Hmmm.

Anyway, because I've been enjoying sewing so much, I've also been drooling over looking at fabric. I wish I had a very large budget for fabric, because I love a lot of it.





Does anyone else share in my {slight} obsession with fabric?
I hope so. :)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

yes, I have become quite obsessed with fabric lately. EVen though I'm clueless with what to make with it. LOL
xoxo,
Lindsay

Meredith said...

Oh my word!! I am TOTALLY obsessed!!! I just started sewing a few months ago and I am beyond obsessed with that!!!

Meg said...

I'm right there with you Jacky!!
xoxo~Meg

Sheyb said...

Of course I share the obsession with you! LOL!! I have fabrics from all 3 of those lines, and they are fabulous! :)

{Erica} said...

stacks of fabric always make me want to sew better....is it bad that I want to buy the fabric even though I suck at sewing?

Holly Lefevre said...

Thanks for coming by 504 Main and following along. I just LOVE your blog! I am totally obsessed with fabric. I don't even have much time to sew but still buy it. I was a clothing designer...so that coud explain it. I have bins and bins and hanger of fabric.

Holly @ 504 Main

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

you and me both! she is my best friend. is that sad?

Aunt Spicy said...

Oh gosh...am I ever hooked on fabric! Especially the Nicey Jane line! Love it!