Friday, March 4, 2011

{lovely finds} dress!

I don't know about you, but I love wearing dresses.
They're so pretty and feminine, but also easy to wear!
So this week's {lovely finds} is devoted to some dresses I would love to own...

classic wrap dress from DownEast Basics
I love the silhouette of this dress, the ruffles, the belt...
I'd get it in grey, though. Grey is fast becoming my favorite neutral!

This looks like a perfect staple dress to me!
I'm seriously considering buying several of these...
love the purple, and also the grey {of course!}.


ruffled sundress from Old Navy
I just adore this soft floral print. And the color. And the ruffles!

What is your must-have item of clothing?

3 comments:

Em {Emerging Em} said...

I love dresses too! (And I have way too many of them....maybe?) I like the first one with the belt!

Mandy Estes said...

I love the coral version of that last dress. Sooo pretty! And it's a universal flattering color.

dresses said...

Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase united kingdom wedding gown reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.