Monday, May 21, 2012

monday.

{lovely lilies from my favorite guy}

It was a long weekend.
Don't worry, I'll be blogging about the
craft fair soon, but today, it's just this.

a 3+ mile walk this morning.
coffee and some great Truths from scripture.
lunchtime by myself while the mister is busy at work.
cleaning. our little home is a mess.
a visit from my dear friend planned for later.
trying to plan and figure out how to implement a newsletter
& FB page in the best way for my business. 
{anyone have any tips? I'm overwhelmed!}
dinner out with the mister & a couple of his coworkers.
and hopefully some sweet snuggles with my sweet husband. :)

Hope your Monday is lovely, friend.

*****

speaking of a newsletter, I finally decided to create one for Petunia Blooms,
but I'm still working on something special to send out for the first one.
{hopefully to be sent later this week!}
I'm sure most of you have a full inbox already, but I would love it if you signed up!
My goal is to send out an occasional update & have some
exclusive, newsletter-only deals for you.

thank you!

3 comments:

kate @ be merry, kate said...

Oh you know I'm signing up! ;)

Happy Monday!

xoxo

Chrissy said...

Totally signed up!
Happy Monday xxx

Manda said...

You're so artsy! :) I may have to live vicariously through you for a bit.
Eat Cake