Wednesday, May 23, 2012

shop the sale!

Yesterday, I shared some photos on Instagram,
selling some really adorable stuff at reduced prices!

I wanted to give my blog readers a chance to shop, too...
everyone loves a good deal, right? ;)

If you see something you just have to have,
leave me a comment with the product
+ the number of the one(s) you'd like
and your PayPal email address.

shipping is $1 each (so you even get a deal on that!),
and if you purchase 3+ items, shipping will just be $3 even.

feel free to email me if you have any questions!
(you can also reach me through twitter.)

pretty little bow hair clips, just $6 a pair
(these are usually $4 each!)

yoyo bobby pins, $5 a pair 
(#2 has already been spoken for)

petal hair clips, $10 each OR 2 for $15

bloom brooches (pins), $10 each

pretty ruffled pouches, $10 each

pretty ruffled wristlets, $12 each

everything is first come, first served,
and I'll update this post when something sells
so you know what is still available.

Thank you so much, lovelies!
& if you'd like to follow me on Instagram,
I'm thesweetpetunia.
I'll be posting more sales there soon! ;)

1 comment:

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

how fun! I saw your sale yesterday :) hope you sell lots!