Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SNAP! 2013 // great fun & great people


It's been a couple of weeks since SNAP! 2013,
& I am so glad that got to attend this year.

I was nervous before I left; first time traveling all by myself,
meeting lots of new people (I can be kinda shy!),
not knowing what to expect during the whole thing...
but everything worked out fine.
And having to meet new people really pushed me out of
my comfort zone, which was good for me. :)

The theme for this year's conference was:
I love that! Such a wonderful reminder for everyday life.

I think my very favorite part of SNAP! was the people.
I met so many amazing, beautiful ladies while I was there!

Even though we had never met in real life before SNAP!,
I think my roommates & I got along really well.
We went to a lot of the same classes, got to hang out together,
and went to bed early when everyone else was partying. ;)

Jessica of OhSoAntsy // Albion Gould

And then a bunch of other awesome ladies...

They had a super fun photo booth at the closing party,
hurray! It was really fun! :)


So happy to meet ALL of them
(& even more I didn't get pictures with)
& already planning my trip to SNAP! 2014.

more to come soon...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I love reading everyone's recaps. So fun. I'm so thankful to have shared a room with you and Albion!

Chrissy said...

How fun and I see so many familiar faces! Ah, I wish I could have been there as well! Thanks for sharing the fun! xxx

Gina Thomas said...

I agree with Chrissy! How fun to see so many familiar faces and what is even better is that you are all together;) The blog community can be so fun! It looks like you had a great time! And---I too would have been in bed early instead of partying. :)

Unknown said...

I had never met my roomies in real life before SNAP! either, and they were the best! It sounds like you had a great time - like Jessica, I love to hear about others' experiences at SNAP! Thanks for posting!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

It was way intimidating for me too but I'm so glad that we got to meet friend. xoxo

Alanna said...

Hey, So glad I got to eat dinner with you girls one night! Love your post and the pics.
Check out my post at: www.alannageorge.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

seriously looked like SOO much fun!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Elisabeth said...

Enjoyed all the fun pictures!!!

Elisabeth<3

Unknown said...

cheap, high-quality, beautiful dresses you deserve holt renfrew in edmonton dresses cheap gowns toronto View more dresses, please click http://www.glamgown.com/