Wednesday, December 8, 2010

{cold hands, warm hearts}

 
I was SO excited to be able to participate in the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap, hosted by the lovely Sandy a la Mode and Much Love, Illy {love them both!}.
 
My sweet swap partner is Kate from Be merry, Kate.
It was so fun to get her package in the mail, pink bubble wrap and all!
 

She went me some cute raspberry gloves with grey trim...


a lovely new mug, a handy purse hanger, a recipe to try, 
nail polish {the pink is on my fingernails now!},
and a sweet handwritten note. Yay!

Kate, thank you so, SO much for the gift.
I love all of it, and I'm glad we were able to "meet"!

*****

You can also see the package I sent to Kate, right here.
Many thanks to Sandy & Ilene for hosting and organizing!

16 comments:

Suburban Sweetheart said...

I so wish I'd participated! Nice swag. I love the mug, especially!

meganluvsjewels said...

OMG! I LOVE those gloves. One of my favorite color combos!

LittleGreenThread said...

Love the gloves! And how fun that she included a recipe! What a great idea.

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Great goodies! I could use those gloves!

~Kim

Michelle Schraudner said...

What a great package! And the mug is too cute!

kate @ be merry, kate said...

So glad you liked it dear! Enjoy the gloves - maybe it will get chilly enough down there for you to wear them? :)

*kate

Ashley Hasty said...

Oooo I love that mug!! And the pink color of those mittens are so bright and cheery! Perfect for a dreary winter!


Your fellow CHWH Participant,

Ashley
http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Love the chandelier mug.
So nice to meet you-
Found you via the Link Party- Here is my swap post-http://ladyofthearts.blogspot.com/2010/12/cold-hands-warm-hearts.html

Small Burst said...

that mug is so cute. Also loving the purse hanger. Wasn't this so much fun!

Sofia said...

Love the color of your gloves!!


Sofia, fellow CWHW swapper
http://frompdxwithlove.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhhhhh everything is soo super cute!! i love how the gloves have "trim"! and that mug is sooo nice!!! thanks for participating in the swap, friend!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Where is that mug from, must have it!

Mandy said...

CUTE stuff! Love the blue polish and the pretty gloves. :D

<3,
M

(A fellow CHW<3 participant.)

Amy said...

what adorable gloves you have! they're so bright and pretty! =)

- A fellow CHWH participant
Amy
http://www.amy-couture.com

Daniela said...

really cute package you got !! the nailpolish especially

ahoymichelle said...

I absolutely LOVE the mug! :)

- Fellow CHWH participant
Michelle of http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com