Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{wednesday wishlist}

I guest-posted this wishlist at Allora Handmade last week - if you missed it, enjoy!

*****

Hello! It's Jacky from The Sweetest Petunia, and I'm so excited to be here today. :)

{hey, it's me!}

It seems like lovely things are always catching my eye.
I had a terrible time paring down my favorites to my absolute favorites!
But here they are, the top 5 pretties on my wishlist right now...


This necklace has been at the top of my list for quite awhile now - I'd choose the skinny tag with "happy" stamped on it.

Love this! I just can't decide if I'd personalize it with my address or my shop info...

Yes, I adore Austen & Mr. Darcy. This mug would be perfect for my morning coffee!

Doesn't this look yummy?!

I think I almost died when I saw this. And then I told my sweetheart all about it & sent him the link...
because I'd really love to make it mine!

What loveliness have you added to your wishlist lately?

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love your list! I'll have one of each as well!! ;)

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

the LLD family tree necklace is at the top of my list this year! LOVE her designs!

ahoymichelle said...

I love love the coffee mug! :)