Friday, December 10, 2010

{lovely finds} for your hair

I love to dress up my curls with headbands and hairpins. Here are a few pretties to inspire you...

{for your hair}

{I actually love that whole section in her shop!}

{I have my own Paislee Lane headband, and it's my favorite! So sweet & cute.}



*****

Do you have a favorite hair accessory?

I love the easy simplicity of headbands, and I also have some cute flower
hairpins that I love. My only problem is that I wish I had more colors! :)

5 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

these are so pretty and delicate. love them!!

enjoy your weekend, friend!

kate @ be merry, kate said...

I love the flowered hairpins. My head doesn't do so well with headbands, but I use bobby pins all the time! I still haven't gotten any of the adorable hairpins for myself though... I need to soon (maybe now!).

*kate

Suburban Sweetheart said...

I love the first ones! They remind me a bit of Sandy A La Mode's... My hair is at a weird stage where I need hairpins desperately but am just using ugly, plain bobby pins. These are so tempting!

Prudy said...

I wear flowers in my hair a lot. Big ones. Small ones. Love them!

Katie Lane said...

Cute as always! I never do anything fun with my hair, maybe I should start :)