Friday, December 31, 2010

hello, 2011!

Today is the last day of 2010.
Tomorrow is the first day of 2011.
Wow, time seems to fly!

There are some things that I definitely would like to accomplish in 2011.
And Mique posted this fabulous printable that I'm going to use for sure!

{Thanks, Mique!}

There are some things I'm determined to do, some that I'm
still deciding on, and of course, just for fun!

I'll be posting more on the things I'd like to accomplish in 2011 later.
In the meantime, I hope you & yours have a safe and happy New Year!

3 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what a cool print-out!!
happy new year, friend. :)

kate @ be merry, kate said...

Love that! I think I should go through and organize my resolutions that way. I have so many things I want to do!

*kate

wishful nals said...

happy 2011. great things to come! xo