Thursday, December 16, 2010

{sunshine and carousels} - DIY gift toppers!

I just happened upon this lovely post from Erin {sunshine and carousels}, and I just had to share!


See all those gorgeous gifts?
{Wrapping presents is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season, actually!}

For my gifts, I went for the simple look, "brown paper packages tied up with string".
Erin posted all sorts of lovely topper ideas, and I plan on making at least a few of them.


Be sure to read Erin's post for fabulous ideas & directions - I know you'll love it, too!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm always trying to get new wrapping ideas... this post was great!!

ahoymichelle said...

I was swooning over the way she wrapped her gifts when I saw her post! Love it!

Jessica said...

such cute wrapping ideas...I'll have to try one or two of them! :)