Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a {white} Christmas!


Yep, I had a very white, snowy Christmas!
It was quite lovely. My family & I went sledding, threw snowballs,
made a {very small} snowman...a great way to spend our holiday!

{a little background: I always thought that I hated snow, but then I realized that the last time I saw snow, I was only 7 years old. I think all I remember was being really cold!}

We made it home last night, and I'm very glad to be home.
My own bed to sleep in, all my various projects in easy reach,
a little warmer weather, and Target & Starbucks only 5 minutes aways! :)

There's still time to leave a comment here to win a special surprise from me to you.
I'll be announcing the winner on Monday.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

heheh i LOVED playing with snow when i was a kid.. but now we have to shovel it, so me no like, haha!!

LittleGreenThread said...

It was so much fun to have a white Christmas this year!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How cute are you?! Adorable.