Thursday, May 19, 2011

swirling in my head today...

inspiring me today...

.....My brain is always going. Thoughts, rabbit trails, ideas, projects to try...so sometimes you get posts like these. Random things swirling around in my head.

.....I'm getting discouraged about my little shop. I'd love to make some sales, do some more custom orders, feel like having the shop is actually worth my time spent. But, I totally understand that budgets are tight, and sometimes fun extras just aren't possible. Any suggestions for growing my shop?

.....It's my little sister's birthday today. Which means that we're celebrating. Good food, cupcakes...and then I'll have to not eat for the next 3 days. ;)

.....I'm so thankful that planning for our wedding has been {mostly} drama-free so far. Hearing about other couple's issues is pretty crazy. Feeling especially thankful for our very supportive families!

.....I might be a little addicted to pinning.

.....and coffee. But you already knew that. ;)

.....I have lots to do today, so I should stop the randomness here.

.....Oh, remember, you can use the code HEADBAND1 for 10% off in my shop!

.....Thanks for reading. I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know. {{hugs!}}

No comments: