Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{What I Love Wednesday, #4}



Linking up with this lady today to share some things that I'm really loving...



source
I love to read. I always have, and I probably always will.
Right now I'm reading The Lightkeeper's Bride.

*****


source

These Mint Chocolate cupcakes are calling my name...
I'll be making them on Friday for my sister's birthday. Yay!

*****


This print. I absolutely love it.
I really, really want this in our home when we get married.

*****



This pretty bunting. I know bunting might be considered "overdone",
but I love it, and it will be incorporated in my wedding in some way. :)

*****

What are you loving today?

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful things, love that coffee print too.. and the bunting... too cute! xo bonitarose I am participating in WILW.

LittleGreenThread said...

oh, I love that print! I also love to read. I need to make more time to read because I really miss it.

Unknown said...

i heart weddings + buntings. :)

Hannah Avery said...

Love the bunting and the cupcakes look sooo yummy!!

-Hannah

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the print! So sweet!