Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{happenings}

{from here}

I won't lie and say that my life is always perfect,
but I am so blessed

Life has been kind of crazy lately, though...

We're getting married in less than 3 1/2 months.
I am absolutely excited and I can't wait,
but I also have a LOT to get done before then.
I started making lists this week, and it's a tad overwhelming...
Fortunately, I have a lot of help if I need it!

Also, the Sweetheart got a new job!
I am beyond proud of him...I may be biased,
but he is awesome at what he does. :)
We were not expecting this at all, and he wasn't looking for a job.
But, he'll be getting a great paycheck, good benefits, etc. 
which is definitely a blessing.

But, along with this new job comes more new changes.
New schedules, figuring out where we'll live, and so on.
It will all work out...I'm just not entirely sure how.

I've also posted about that craft fair that's
happening two weeks after we get married...
I'm so excited for the opportunity, but I am SO overwhelmed
with all that I need to get done!
My goal is to have everything for the craft fair done
by September 1st. That will take a lot of work.
We shall see...

So, that's a bit of what's going on in my life.
But most of all, I want to live everyday to the fullest,
no matter what that day holds. 

*****

Have a lovely Wednesday!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Don't worry, it'll all come together!! And congrats to your man on his new job! That's so exciting.

Suzzie Vehrs said...

It does all come together! You will be so surprised. Enjoy your big day! I love that little printable too btw.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Congrats on your honey's new job - and you're getting married so soon!! WOW!