Friday, September 23, 2011

{instagram.}

There are a lot of things I love about my iPhone.
One of the apps I was most excited to try out was Instagram.
I am not an amazing photographer, but it's been so fun to snap a quick photo,
choose a filter, and done!
And I find myself taking pictures of little moments throughout the day,
which I wouldn't necessarily do with my regular camera.

So, I thought I'd share some pieces of my life today...

{left} Lovelies I've made for the craft fair. I just hope it will sell!
{right} My life is slowly being packed away in boxes & moved to our new house.
There are about 5 boxes of books in the middle of my room right now. ;)

I thrive on lists.
There's something about writing down goals
and then checking them off when I complete them...
{this was a cleaning list; my sister & I spent most of the day Wednesday
at my new place cleaning/organizing/putting away}

coffee + a good book = happiness :)

A couple of cute wedding projects.
I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

This has been my view every Thursday night for several years.
{I play on our church's music team}

Just a glimpse at my life through photos.
Thanks for joining me! :)

life rearranged

1 comment:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Sooo cute and you have AWESOME handwritting! :)