Friday, October 5, 2012

color love // yellow


today I have a special guest post for you guys!
be sure to leave some love for my sweet friend, Elisabeth.

>>>>><<<<<

Hello everyone!
My name is Elisabeth, but my friends call me Eli.
I blog at The Everlasting Eli.
I am so happy to be a guest on Jacky's blog! :)
She is one of my dear friends, and I very much enjoy reading her blog. 


I have always said that Purple is my favorite color,
but over the years I have become a lover of most all colors.
Yellow would be one of those colors I love.
So lets talk a while about yellow.


one day I want sunflowers to be my wedding flower. 

along with loving colors, I also love patterns. This yellow chevron pattern is just lovely. 
{it looks like this fabric is no longer available, but you can view similar items here}

bathroom idea



 yellow diamond... makes me think of my favorite movie,
Breakfast At Tiffany's 

Thank you Jacky for letting me share one of my favorite colors.
Stop by The Everlasting Eli, and say hello. 

No comments: