Monday, October 8, 2012

one year ago

{sorry if this picture is creeping into the sidebar...I could not get the sizing right!}

One year ago today, I got to marry my best friend, my favorite guy,
the person who knows me the best & who puts up with me anyway.
I can hardly believe it's been a year; seriously, it's gone by SO fast.

Darling, thank you for each & every day.
For sticking with me, taking care of me, making me laugh.
I can't imagine not being married to you now...
I love you so, so much. Happy anniversary!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

oh, happy anniversary! it is a beautiful picture - i don't mind a bit that it is creeping into the sidebar. (:
what is one of the biggest things you have learnt this year? or has it been too much of a blur? I'd love to hear your wisdom! (:
xo Rachael

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Unknown said...

congratulations on your anniversary! So glad you are still happy!

Chelle said...

Happy Anniversary

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy many more years to come :)

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!!