Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thirty One party!


Hey friends!
My sister-in-law introduced me to Thirty One products
a few years back, & I fell in love quick. ;)

I have several bags/totes/organizers, and they are so handy.
I've used one as a knitting bag for a few months,
one to carry my multitude of library books,
one to organize my linen closet, to tote sewing supplies,
one even went around the world with me!

I'm excited to have a virtual Thirty One party coming up on June 4th,
& I'd like to invite YOU!
The party will be happening on Facebook, so if you'd like to attend,
 please send me an email & I'll get you set up.
I was a part of one recently, and it was so much fun;
you can stay in the comfort of your own home (pajama party, anyone?!),
interact with some awesome ladies & learn about all Thirty One has to offer.
Who doesn't love online shopping? ;)

Oh, and the June special is fabulous:
I'd love it if you could join me next Tuesday night,
but if you can't make it to the party,
you can still shop right here.
Let me know if you have any questions,
& hope to "see you" there! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful floral dress, beautiful wedding dress, beautiful evening dress short a line cocktail dresses prom dresses in atlanta