Thursday, January 14, 2010

{ Haiti }

My heart is aching for Haiti.

Especially because I don't even know...



...if these 2 precious little girls are even alive.
I'm hoping {and praying} they are.
Their mama is a missionary in Haiti.

Can you help?
You can donate to Comapassion's Disaster Relief, or join in on the raffles happening at Hope for Haiti. I'm sure there are many other organizations raising funds as well.

I'm working on an idea for helping out in my own way. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

3 comments:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

I will surely keep them in my prayers. I look forward to hearing what you come up with.

Have a good day.

wishful nals said...

i will be sure to keep them {and many others} in my thoughts. xo

Debbie said...

I am praying so hard for that whole country. I cannot imagine the unbearable pain they are going through.
I donated to ARC as soon as I heard about the disaster.