Monday, July 11, 2011

{handmade gift exchange!}


I was able to participate in the handmade gift exchange again 
{you can see my December gift here!}, and I think it's so much fun! 
Creating something pretty to send off to a new friend is something I really enjoy. ;)
Many thanks to Linda for being a lovely hostess!

*****

I was partnered with Danielle, and I wanted to send her
something pretty that she could enjoy all summer long.
I'll admit, I forgot to snap a picture of the gift I sent,
but it's very similar to this clutch:


I hope she loves it!

Here's what Danielle sent me:


a super cute key chain {I love these!} and a sweet embellished tea towel.
I know I'll get a lot of use out of these pretties!
Thanks so much, Danielle. :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

That tea towel is adorable! It reminds me of how I used to draw flowers as a child.